Careers at Costa Rica Dream Makers
Costa Rica Dream Makers, the premier provider of luxury vacation rentals and experiences, is seeking a Accountant to join it’s team.
The successful candidate should be an experienced Accountant. You will possess a minimum of 3-5 years experience within a professional accounting department. This position requires the candidate to have experience with accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliations, payroll and process control. Experience with Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel is required. You should be extremely organized, committed to improvement and demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail.
Skills & Experience
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: month and end-year process
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Cash Receipts
- General Ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Trust account statement reconciliations
- Check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Español: Fluent
- English: Fluent
Our exceptional culture inspires values, opportunity and being the best you can be. You will be working in a supportive team environment with a variety of responsibilities and deadlines, excellent base salary and complete benefits program.
If you possess these qualities and wish to be a part of the most exciting team in Costa Rica, please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Please note that only those with the required qualifications who we chose to interview will be contacted.