Careers at Costa Rica Dream Makers
Customer Service Agent
Costa Rica Dream Makers, the premier provider of luxury vacation rentals and experiences, is seeking a Customer Service Agent to join it’s team.
The Customer Service Agent primary responsibility is to ensure Costa Rica Dream Maker's guests are provided an exceptional Customer Service Experience from the moment they inquire about any product or service to the moment they return home from their Costa Rica Vacation, planned and handled by Costa Rica Dream Makers CRDM.)
Customer Service Agent will work closely with the reservation, property management, accounting and guest service team to complete effectively every guest request while complying with internal policies and procedures.
This role is the foundation to a promising professional career within Costa Rica Dream Makers, we look for individuals who are able to jump-start with us and not only adapt to constant changes in the industry but to lead by creating this change.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; major in tourism or hospitality a plus but not required
- 0-3 years of experience in tourism, hospitality or customer service
- Performance is evaluated and measured based on KPI metrics set by the leadership team
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, team player
- Hungry, ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations
- Ability to multi-task effectively; must be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
- Sincere relationship builder; earns the confidence of others;
- Bridges and sustains solid partnerships with Costa Rica Dream Makers service providers in a collaborative style
- Demonstrate ability to work based on a variety of KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by Leadership Team
- Appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment, data-driven decision making
- Fluent in English. Other language skills are a plus but not required
- Presents ideas and directives clearly and persuasively; actively listens when spoken/presented to
- Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels
Build & Maintain Teams
- Able to work independently as well as be a strong team player, ensuring the whole team wins
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Resides in Jaco, or is willing to relocate
- Possesses a valid drivers license
Our exceptional culture inspires values, opportunity and being the best you can be. You will be working in a supportive team environment with a variety of responsibilities and deadlines, excellent base salary and complete benefits program.
If you possess these qualities and wish to be a part of the most exciting team in Costa Rica, please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please incicate your salary expections and a brief description of why you think you would be an asset to our organization.
Please note that only those with the required qualifications who we chose to interview will be contacted.